June 9, 2008

Very first editorial photo shoot in USA.









These pictures are for "Intro to Fashion Styling I" class at FIT.

I did these for the 2nd time in the USA.

Because I didn't like the 1st one then i just re-shoot it all.


The theme about this editorial is "Waiting"

I just wanted to bring all the emotion from myself to put into my work.
I didn't want to make the kind of Photo-shoot without any passion inside the photographies.
I just came to USA for the first time and left everything in my life in Thailand.
Need to move on my way dream and this is the process of that.

"เมื่อการรอคอย คือสิ่งเดียว ที่สามารถเยียวยา ความโหดร้ายของความเหงาอย่างโดดเดี่ยวได้
ก็ขอเลือกที่จะได้รอคอย แม้จะยาวนาน มากกว่าที่จะได้รับรู้ว่า ไม่มีจุดหมายปลายทาง ให้เดินต่อไป"






CERDIT

Photographer : Rodel Oiga

Model : Samantha Vazquez

Fashion, Make-up and Hair Stylist : Kledsine Tala

Location : Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY.

Clothes : Esak Family.

Shoot date : June 30th, 2007





pool angel

June 10th, 2008

No comments: