June 24, 2008

Bathing suits with 2 sexy girls.


This is the shoot that not public.

I don't know why.... But it's another fun shoot.

We went to Man-Nok Island in Thailand.

The day after I present my Jewelry Thesis and graduate from University.

We did 3 shoot in 1 trip.

I'll show u another shoots later.




I was so tired, because I'm the one who run around the island to took care of everything.

But it's a shoot that I never forgot.

I knew the one who much more tired than me is my all time idol
my cousin : Mesini Keawratri.

She's model, actress, business owner and also Stylist.

She's a stylist for this shoot and I was her asst-stylist.




Credit :

Photographer : P'Kai Piya
Model : Bee and Bo
Stylist : P'May
Asst-stylist : Nane
Make-up : P'Nui
Hair : P'leng

Location :
Man-nok Island

Wardrobe :
Billabong
Mambo

No comments: